6-cell battery life

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by hamsterhead, Jun 16, 2009.

1. hamsterhead

hamsterhead

Well, I'm sure most could probably do the math of 2200mah vs. 5200mah, but I figured I'd report anyway since I just got my 6 cell today.

Normally I test battery life the same way...wifi on, screen 100% brightness, and running a standard DVD quality video file. I left overclocking off for this (but I honestly don't think it'd matter too much), and it has just about 5 hours even. This is pretty good, since I doubt most people tax their netbook anymore than this, and other 6 cell netbooks I've used died after about 4-4.5 hours of this (granted I haven't used the newest Samsung N110 and EEE 1000HE which do have the best battery life that I'm aware of). It looks like with just normal web browsing type stuff, I'll probably be getting 5.5-6 hours off this. I'd like 8, but never really expected that without a pretty dim screen. :)

hamsterhead, Jun 16, 2009
  2. hamsterhead

SiliconJunkie

Can you provide a part number, source, and pricing for the 6-cell battery for the AO751h?

Thanks.

SiliconJunkie, Jun 16, 2009
  3. hamsterhead

hamsterhead

UM09B7C

Got it from some chinese seller on Ebay -- Total came out to be $80 w/shipping

hamsterhead, Jun 16, 2009
  4. hamsterhead

SiliconJunkie

Much obliged! :^)

SiliconJunkie, Jun 16, 2009
Ask a Question