5 Chrome for Android features you want to know about

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sefie, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

So, let's say you're browsing the web on your Android phone when you come across a name you'd like to Google. Nothing complicated here; just copy and paste the name into Chrome's address bar, right?

Well, there's actually a better way to search in Chrome now—one that requires fewer taps and lets you stay on the page you're currently viewing. Pretty neat, and indeed, Chrome's "touch to search" feature was, until recently, one I didn't know I had.

A few other Chrome gems worth discovering: the ability to mix your Chrome tabs with the other apps and windows in Android's "overview" display; how to quickly search Google for an image in a web page; and how to take a snippet of selected text and paste it directly into an email, a text message, or even a Facebook post.

Read on for five cool Chrome features you (maybe) didn't know about, starting with...

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3014...-android-features-you-didnt-know-you-had.html

Sefie, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

That is so neat to know! My nephew just rendered his iPhone over and went with Android. He loves his Android phone features and said he was able to do more with Android. This would be the topping for him to know more about using Chrome and what it can do..Thanks!

IcyBC, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

I've heard that from a lot former iPhone users, most of the ones I know haven't regret it not even once :) So everything I know about the iPhone is mostly by my friends who kept complaining about it :p

Sefie, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Sefie

ProNine

Honestly, the iPhone is limited with it's capabilities that it harms the user himself. It seems like Apple intended to create a fancy yet simple phone, and by simple, I mean extremely simple. Even your average joe might find it limiting.

ProNine, Dec 25, 2015
Ask a Question