2.5 Gigs of RAM?

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by mattcook, Nov 26, 2008.

1. mattcook

Muzafsh

Sure its not easy, whether we succeed or not is secondary, :)
    What we need now is people who can try, try, & try....
    :ugeek:

Is this way you are hoping to try...a bios workaround or hardware modification ?

If its a Bios modification than we have JerryT the 'ace' who has expressed his willingness to help with the resources he has...
    Even if its a hardware modifciation he is more that qualified(with so many mods and assistances on this forum under his belt) to attempt them.

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Muzafsh, Oct 26, 2010
  2. mattcook

Muzafsh

Re: 2.5 Gigs of RAM? or HOW ABOUT 1.5 GB RAM MODULE INSTEAD

Hi,

An additional 512 MB of RAM will certainly help me a great deal.
    So i really hope to have my AOA150 loaded with a 2GB of RAM.

I know the community here has deliberated more than enough on this topic of how to achieve this mod, but with no success.

Can this community now deliberate over whether it can modd a 2GB SODIMM module to load and function as a 1.5GB module.
    This would be a fairly safer attempt without the risk of bricking another of the lovable one's.

I would like this community to deliberate over this matter ONE MORE TIME !!!

2.5 Gigs of RAM? ...or...HOW ABOUT 1.5 GB RAM MODULE INSTEAD ???

Can the experts start on the RAM MODULE MOD looking into its layout to begin with ???

thanks!!!

Muzafsh, Mar 20, 2011
Ask a Question