World's most powerful computer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sparkster, Feb 12, 2016.

1. sparkster

sparkster

Absolutely without doubt, the best computer I have in my possession is the computer that I've had all my life: my brain! The human brain is the universe's most powerful quantum processing supercomputer and is capable of performing miraculous feats. Throughout the course of my life, I have learned not only how to program/reprogram the subconscious mind but also how to hack it! And hacking the human mind is no different to hacking reality. Did you know that people in certain hypnotic states are capable of seeing through walls as though they are not there and understanding foreign languages that they've never learned! It's true. Reality can be hacked through the subconscious mind. Your perception is your reality.

sparkster, Feb 12, 2016
  2. sparkster

Lun

Sorry but you need to change the title xD. So misleading. The brain is still too complicated for us to just consider it a computer in the first place, let alone the world's most powerful computer. Also I need more info about the seeing through walls bit, if you please. I never heard of any of these happening before. Do you have sources?

Lun, Feb 12, 2016
  3. sparkster

IcyBC

Well now, I click on the title thinking that you're suggestion a powerful computer, lol..

IcyBC, Feb 12, 2016
  4. sparkster

Sefie

Same here, @IcyBC I thought this was going to be about a really good computer xD The tittle is a little misleading indeed, but it's still an interesting post. I do believe the human brain is amazing.

Sefie, Feb 12, 2016
  5. sparkster

sparkster

It is indeed a computer and is considered a computer by scientists and psychologists. We know from quantum physics that the brain is a receiver and amplifier of the protoconsciousness which is intrinsic to the fabric of spacetime. The mind can be programmed very easily which is how hypnosis (the power of suggestion) works. Not only have experiments in what was termed "mesmerism" at the time shown that people were capable of seeing through objects but you can also test it out yourself. I have also achieved psychokinesis using the mind.

sparkster, Feb 13, 2016
  6. sparkster

vinaya

Brain is indeed a computer, it is better than man made computer. calling brain a computer is similar to calling animal to humans (because they are). However, apart from specific mention we don't call animals to human beings every day,thus, we also cannot refer brain as computer every day.

vinaya, Feb 13, 2016
  7. sparkster

Lun

I'm not a neuroscientist so I'm really not qualified to speak about the brain in any kind of detail, but from what I've read, we barely know how it works. None of the theories involving how it works have been entirely proven yet. So much pseudoscience here. Can you please record a video of your psychokinesis? That's the one I find hard believing the most.

Lun, Feb 15, 2016
  8. sparkster

Lun

Oops, I might be derailing the subject here. Posting that the brain is the strongest computer in a computer related forum is just entirely irrelevant.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't notice this was in the "Off-topic" section. Carry on...

Lun, Feb 15, 2016
Ask a Question