What's your favorite casting device?

Discussion in 'Android' started by brdwlk, Aug 22, 2016.

1. brdwlk

brdwlk

After months of reading reviews and comparing features, I finally bought a Roku stick. The Amazon Fire TV Stick and the Google Chromecast were the other two devices I was considering. Ultimately, I made my decision based primarily on the ease of setup and the quality of the Roku phone app. These devices are fairly cheap, so I'm still open to buying more or trying the other two. Which did you guys choose and why?

brdwlk, Aug 22, 2016
  2. brdwlk

IcyBC

We have a Roku television, and a Chromecast on other TV. So far, both have worked out just fine. I think a Roku stick is better than a Chromecast though, according to what I have read on another forum!

IcyBC, Aug 26, 2016
  3. brdwlk

rz3300

Well I use the Amazon Fire Stick but to be honest I am not sure that I made the right choice here. I just keep having issues with it in terms of the connections, and every time there seems to be a lull it shuts down all the way and I have to unplug it and restart it. If nothing else, thank you for giving me a little motivation to research some other options. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

rz3300, Aug 26, 2016
Ask a Question