What's the difference between AO751H-1192, AO751H-1948, etc?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by oniq, Feb 18, 2010.

1. oniq

oniq

Just curious as to what the differences are between the AO751H models with appended numbers at the end. I purchased a AO751H-1192 and was just curious if the code meant something meaningful?

oniq, Feb 18, 2010
  2. oniq

Eosblue

Google the number(s) and you will find out. The one you referred to looks like a standard 751h to me that has a 6 cell battery.

The 1948 model appears to have the 3 cell battery.

Eosblue, Feb 18, 2010
  3. oniq

Indie

My 1442, came with 1 GB of ram Windows XP, and no Bluetooth. Seems pretty standard and I don't know If I have 4 hour battery life or 2.

Indie, Feb 18, 2010
  4. oniq

oniq

Ah yes, the "google it" response, sort of defeats the purpose of forums.

Anywho, I guess it just indicates different configurations, I was hoping different BIOS revisions, etc.

oniq, Feb 18, 2010
  5. oniq

ttman

1279 seems to be the model w/2GB ram + 250GB HDD

ttman, Feb 19, 2010
  6. oniq

Eosblue

So, just so I understand, the purpose of forums is for someone else to google the answer for you and in the process, create more threads?

Eosblue, Feb 19, 2010
  7. oniq

AdamElphick

The POINT of forums is for members to HELP each other - if you already knew why didn't you just say instead of bitching?

I tell you when I had my eeePC and was over at their forums it was MUCH better community wise. So much more going on and so many more helpful people! Here people just seem to want to slag newbies off for asking questions about things they expect us to help them with! If you dont want to help other what the hell are you on a forum for anyway?

AdamElphick, Feb 19, 2010
  8. oniq

oniq

Sorry that was not the point of my thread, I was just curious if someone new off the bat. Of course I could search and found that it just has different specifications. Hey I'm a noob here (on these forums) give me a break! :)

oniq, Feb 24, 2010
  9. oniq

Eosblue

If the quote above is directed to me, I think you're off base. The OP asked a question that he could have looked up quicker with a "google" himself. I, being the 1st responder ANSWERED his question and added the "google" comment as I HAD to google to get the answer myself and then relay it to the OP.

And then, I get the "Ah, yes, the "google" response" from the OP. I guess I must be from a different planet. I guess I'l just lurk in the future or maybe sail away.

Eosblue, Feb 24, 2010
Ask a Question