What is the best Dell Laptop under 600$?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Fear, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Fear

Fear

Hi, I'm looking for a laptop that can run Minecraft and do other programs. Must be Dell. No Celeron or Pentium.
    Intel i5 is preferrable, with ram over 4gb, and hard drive 500gb above. Minecraft is graphics intensive, and Intel Integrated Graphics is fine. Please suggest, as I can't find one below 600$ (My budget) Also 600$ is max, over won't work for me.
    Thanks!

Fear, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Fear

David Smith

I am going to say the Dell Latitude E6420. IMO, there is a few processors you can choose from, the i3, i5 and i7.

Here are some good points about it

The design is great... Backlit keyboard. Great typing experience. Soft mouse buttons. Excellent battery life. Higher-resolution screen available.

The bad thing about it is that it is pretty heavy and for a 14 inch laptop, it isn't great.

It is around $300 dollars. A really fantastic laptop.

I have one, with Windows 10 on.

David Smith, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Fear

Brijesh Gohil

Dell latitude series laptops are very old now, You can go with Inspiron or Vostro series of laptops from Dell. Inspiron's are best for daily uses, for students or for home usages. Vostro is best for business works.

Brijesh Gohil, Dec 9, 2015
Ask a Question