Webcams

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by HappyKoi, Oct 14, 2016.

1. HappyKoi

HappyKoi

I do a regular YouTube video series, and it seems that my built-in webcam isn't really doing it for me anymore. Can anyone suggest some good webcams? I'd like something that I can tilt, and one that won't fall off my desk easily. It would be really nice if it was wireless, but that's optional. There seem to be a lot of brands out there, and I don't want to spend too much money. On the other hand, it's also better to drop a few more bucks than to have one that so cheap and worthless that it's not even worth buying. What sort of cameras would people recommend? If it helps any, mine is an ASUS laptop running Windows.

HappyKoi, Oct 14, 2016
  2. HappyKoi

hades_leae

Just go on youtube and do a search for the best webcams for what you are looking for, and also do some searches in your favorite search engine. I'm sure there are dozens of good ones on Amazon as well, they have a good filter system. You can only buy and see if it's one that you like. Buy and review it yourself in the end,

hades_leae, Oct 15, 2016
Ask a Question