Webcam not working

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by brandon_g, Dec 26, 2010.

1. brandon_g

brandon_g

I have a acer laptop that I bought on thanksgiving it's the aspire 5742 and this morning my webcam was working now it won't work. I don't know what to do. I have a radio station that reqiures a webcam So any help would be greatly appricated.

brandon_g, Dec 26, 2010
  2. brandon_g

brandon_g

I just had to restart the computer it's fixed thxs anyway sorry I jumped the gun.

brandon_g, Dec 26, 2010
  3. brandon_g

Forespalting

i think its an internal problem in ur web cam u should contact to customer care of acer company

Forespalting, Sep 30, 2011
  4. brandon_g

ragingfluff

i have a acer netbook. the webcam works for taking pics and videos, but does not connect to the web on sites like chatroulette. as if the website cannot find it. do i need to update my driver for the webcam and if so, where can i find a free update. it's a crystal eye webcam and the netbook model is aspire one d260. i got the netbook as a gift; it has barely been used in over a year and a half; i have been downloading and installing several windows updates this week, thanks.

ragingfluff, Apr 22, 2014
Ask a Question