Videocard vs Resolution

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Wiriii, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Wiriii

Wiriii

I'm looking for a cheap gading/movies notebook of max 600. And it doesn't have to be able to play heavy games on high. Just a notebook for a little gaming and watching movies. Preferably a 15+inch one.

So I found as winners:
    Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70 59442532 & ASUS R556LJ-XX335H

The difference is in de videocard and the resolution.

So should I take the less good videocard and higher resolution (Leveono) or the other way around (ASUS), or does someone have a better option?

Thanks!

Wiriii, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Wiriii

RageGamingZone

I would go for the Asus with the GTX 920M for sure since this will give you better overall display results, specially when gaming.

RageGamingZone, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Wiriii

Lun

I wouldn't know which one is the better choice based on specs alone, and in this case it's merely a matter of preference. Do you prefer higher resolution for (presumably) lower detail and performance or do you not mind lowering the resolution and getting the best performance and graphics details that you can get out of a game? It's really just a trade-off at this point, only you can decide.

Lun, Aug 27, 2015
Ask a Question