Viber not woriking on Windows

Discussion in 'Windows' started by superbobby, May 29, 2015.

1. superbobby

superbobby

Hi guy! Can you help me? Viber doesn't seem to be working on Windows 7 and I've already tried reinstalling it. Is it only me or does anyone have the same problem?

superbobby, May 29, 2015
  2. superbobby

Connie858

You will need to be slightly more expansive on your definition of 'not working' for anyone to be able to help you.

Also if you uninstalled it, did you then clean out your all references of it from your profile (including hidden files and folders) and potentially also from your registry. Then restart your computer before reinstalling it? If not, all you have done is reinstall the software with the 'old profile settings' potentially still in place and if it is one of those settings that is corrupt and preventing it from the program starting, the call being placed etc, answered, then you have just re-inherited those problems.

When do you encounter the problem as you define 'not working'. Has the program even started? Is the problem within the program? So you can place a call but can't make text messages, or see video?

Also just as a minor point, what are you using it on? I can't see that it works on Windows 7 on anything other than a Windows 7 phone, so if you are trying to run it on a windows 7 laptop or desktop that may well be the start of your problems.

Connie858, Jun 2, 2015
Ask a Question