Slight forum upgrade

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ian, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

I've just upgraded the forum software slightly (1.2 > 1.3), which means that you may notice a few slight changes on the site (for example, the location of the quote button in the editor). There aren't many big front-end improvements, but it does add some very handy behind the scenes things :).

If you notice any problems, please do let me know and I'll get them fixed asap! :D

Ian, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Ian

mikelouis

Thanks admin for the upgrades I hope this makes the forum experience much better.

mikelouis, Mar 22, 2014
    Ian likes this.
  3. Ian

something back

Thanks IAN

something back, Mar 23, 2014
    Ian likes this.
  4. Ian

judyd1

Thanks, Ian. I can tell you put a lot of effort into the forum site, and that makes it so much more enjoyable to putter around in. I have learned so much (especially about hardware) just from reading questions and answers that other people have asked.

Sometimes I'm afraid to ask a question, because I think it will sound silly. But that's the only way to find out anything, so I'm glad others have a little more courage than I do in that department.

Please--keep up the good work.

judyd1, Jul 19, 2016
    Ian likes this.
  5. Ian

something back

DON'T BE afraid to ask a question,that's what the laptop-forums all about!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
    something back, Jul 20, 2016
    Ian likes this.
  6. Ian

Ian Administrator

I'm really pleased you like it here, but as @something back mentioned, there's no need to feel silly to ask a question :). It's a pleasure to help people learn more about computers!

Ian, Jul 20, 2016
Ask a Question