Sleep mode for AAO

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by Murgatroid, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Murgatroid

Murgatroid

Has anyone made any progress in getting sleep to work with the One? Every other netbook has it working. What is different about the One? This is the only thing keeping me from running OS/X by default over XP.

-steve

Murgatroid, Oct 13, 2008
  2. Murgatroid

4saken

nope, no progress here yet. and every other notebook has it working is just wrong.
    the mini 9 from dell for example has the same problem.

4saken, Oct 13, 2008
  3. Murgatroid

rory

could you not have searched to find the answer to this question?
    its the most asked thing about os x

rory, Oct 13, 2008
  4. Murgatroid

Murgatroid

Thanks for your help. I HAVE been keeping up with this forum, the MSI Wind forum, the Lenovo S10 forum, and when I can, the insanely Mac forum. I know Dave Fiore is close. I know others are working on it. I am merely looking for an update. Maybe I missed something. Maybe folks have it working but haven't posted yet. Or maybe someone has it working who posted to some other forum I am not aware of. It seems I get better info from other forums than this one. I was hoping to get some flow of information over to this site.

This stuff changes daily. Any search results will likely be out of date.

And, I disagree about it being the most asked about question. I see people asking about dual booting, sound drivers, ethernet drivers, WiFi, GMA950, 10.5.5, etc, more than sleep mode.

-steve

Murgatroid, Oct 13, 2008
  5. Murgatroid

denshaotoko808

Ah don't mind him. He was pretty snippy to me as well when I first asked questions around here.

denshaotoko808, Oct 13, 2008
  6. Murgatroid

rory

fair enough
    it was early morning i think, and i was hungry and tired
    sorry, its just when i see thread after thread thats a repeated f*cking question or something that can be solved by a bit of reading its slightly annoying when im having a quick look to see if theres any development in the sleep area, which has since caused me to go back to vista so i can have sleep..
    nice to see someone who does actually read around

rory, Oct 13, 2008
Ask a Question