Quick Windows 7 Photo Editor?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by BlakeAshton, Aug 18, 2015.

1. BlakeAshton

BlakeAshton

I'm looking for a quick and simple photo editor to be able to crop any photo within just few seconds of opening the software, as I currently have to open the file in Adobe Illustrator, cut the image using a clipping mask, export the file as an image, open it with Photoshop, crop it to get rid of white or blank space, and save as an image, so basically it triples, and if not quadruples all of my work doing this. I remember windows having a built in tool for this but I think it was back in windows Vista which everyone hated.

So basically, I'm looking for a quick, no hassle software where I can just open an image with and crop it to what I want and save it. Some of my ideas are: IrfanView, Gimp. But I never really used these so I'm not sure if they are any good.

BlakeAshton, Aug 18, 2015
  2. BlakeAshton

IcyBC

I don't have any photo editor software install on my laptop since I use the ones online. Have you tried http://www.picmonkey.com and https://pixlr.com ? You just go on their websites and use their editor tools to crop, enhanced, fix contrast, and resize. Then just save your photos on your laptop. It is quick and easy.

The only photo editor I have installed on my HP (which is not functioned anymore) is Photoscape.

IcyBC, Aug 18, 2015
  3. BlakeAshton

BlakeAshton

Thanks IcyBC for your helpful reply! I'll checkout those websites you've provided.

BlakeAshton, Aug 19, 2015
    IcyBC likes this.
  4. BlakeAshton

IcyBC

Let me know how these websites work out for you! I don't have photoshop or GIMP, and I think they are too difficult for me to handle. I just want to do something fast with resizing, and adding my name to my photos so these three are my go-to as for photo editors!

IcyBC, Aug 21, 2015
  5. BlakeAshton

Sefie

Why don't you just download ''Picasa'' that software works perfect on Windows 7, you can easily crop pictures there... when you install it for the first time, a scan starts... looking for all the images in your PC. In my opinion nothing beats that when it comes to fast editing. You just pick a picture and crop it.

Sefie, Aug 28, 2015
  6. BlakeAshton

jamesbonner

just download snagit, it's a tool to take screenshot, it has a pictures editor, it's so fast and light, it have a lot of tools to edit pictures, I always use it :)

jamesbonner, Sep 2, 2015
Ask a Question