Need a new mouse

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Foxcat, May 25, 2016.

1. Foxcat

Foxcat

My mouse broke, and I got a new one from the local grocery, but it's really bad... Are there any mice that are fairly cheap and with a good response time? I don't do too heavy gaming, nothing that requires anything special.

Thanks!

Foxcat, May 25, 2016
  2. Foxcat

Sefie

Logitech... I've tried several brands, but most of them broke (the cord) or stopped working after a few weeks. So far the best brand I've found is Logitech :) I got mine at Walmart, and yes those mice can take a lot abuse (mine has hit the floor several times). I don't recommend you to do that, but accidents happen ;) If that does happen you can rest assured your Logitech mouse will take it like a champ.

Sefie, May 25, 2016
    acheno84 likes this.
  3. Foxcat

acheno84

Logitech has never failed me. It's's affordable and lasts for the longest time. They're mice, keyboards, cameras, sound systems, etc. are all wonderful and definitely within the budget. The cheap ones that you find at grocery stores can be pretty crummy when it comes to performance and lifespan. :)

acheno84, May 25, 2016
  4. Foxcat

Corzhens

I have several extra mice in my office table given to me by our tech. But I wonder why they don't give me a cordless mouse, that would be best for a laptop since it can be used anywhere and the cord makes it inconvenient. My present mouse is 4tech which is quite okay with me. Our old desktop at home had a Logitech but it did not last long. I'm not sure what mouse is connected to our home desktop now (I will know it later when I come home).

Corzhens, May 26, 2016
  5. Foxcat

acerme2

I'm using an A4tech cordless mouse. This model is one of the cheapest in their line up and I've been using it for more than 6 months. One of my considerations when buying a mouse is the warranty. I think its reasonable to have 3 to 6 months warranty period. This mouse has 3 months warranty which is just fine for me because it's not too expensive and I wanted something cordless. I don't know it it's a valid observation, but new brands tend to offer longer warranty period. My brother, for instance, is ung ProLink which is half the price of my cordless mouse and has 6 months warranty.

acerme2, Oct 5, 2016
  6. Foxcat

HappyKoi

I'm going to agree and say Logitech. I have a wireless Logitech mouse, and not only is it very durable (it has fallen to the floor quite a few times), I'm impressed at how long it can go before needing a new battery. It works better than some I've had with cords, which is certainly saying something. It was also very affordable. Based on my experience, I would say that this is a good choice.

HappyKoi, Oct 5, 2016
  7. Foxcat

Jenny jonson

Only logitech...Don't go for any other brands.

Jenny jonson, Nov 28, 2016
  8. Foxcat

sachinkumar12

am using Dell...Don't go for any other brands.

sachinkumar12, Jan 28, 2017
Ask a Question