My Windows 10 Upgrade

Discussion in 'Windows' started by nyankstmart24, Dec 1, 2015.

1. nyankstmart24

nyankstmart24

I recently decided to take the plunge and upgrade to Windows 10. I was using Windows 7 on my Samsung NP305V5A before and was content but thought I would try out Windows 10 to see what it is like (You can after all downgrade within 30 days if you decide Windows 10 isn't for you). The upgrade took about two hours total and just required me to choose some different options at a few points during the upgrade. One thing that is noticeably different is the visual layout of all the icons, toolbars, desktop, etc. which I thought became more sleek. At first it seemed like some files were moved and my Google Chrome bookmarks were lost, but upon restarting the system everything seemed right where it was before the upgrade. Other than that, there were major changes I can think of and would say it is worth it for most people to try out if they are on their laptops a lot because it does seem like an improvement.

nyankstmart24, Dec 1, 2015
  2. nyankstmart24

CreoleQueen777

I'll have to do more research on windows 10 before I take the big plunge into updating my computer. Recently I read two articles and a few reviews of people being really frustrated with windows 10 losing files an not being able to find them/ files being deleted. I don't want to risk that happening on my own computer.

CreoleQueen777, Dec 2, 2015
Ask a Question