Looking to upgrade but don't know what laptop to go with.

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by poweranimals, Feb 6, 2016.

1. poweranimals

poweranimals

I currently have an Acer Aspire 7551 that I bought back in 2011. Overall, it's worked really well for me over the years but it's starting to show its age.

Looking at the different laptops available, there are a lot of different specs across the board for a range of prices.

I only paid around $350 for my current laptop and it has a quad core 2.2 ghz processor and 17" screen. There doesn't seem to be deals like that anymore.

Any suggestions?

poweranimals, Feb 6, 2016
  2. poweranimals

SALAH EDDINE ziari

did u try Toshiba?

SALAH EDDINE ziari, Feb 18, 2016
  3. poweranimals

djtech

If it aint broken don't fix it... Is there something wrong with your current laptop? Based on the information you have given here, it seems to be that you have a pretty good system. Can you provide the other details - RAM, HDD/SDD, current OS? And when you say you're looking to upgrade, what are the things that you are looking to accomplish with your new laptop? 350 bucks is not an impossible target.

djtech, Feb 18, 2016
    SALAH EDDINE ziari likes this.
  4. poweranimals

vinaya

I have never used Toshiba, however, I have high opinion about Toshiba. Toshiba is the first laptop model. It is a Japanese brand and Japanese are very good in hardware. I am researching on Toshiba laptop suitable for me.

vinaya, Mar 18, 2016
  5. poweranimals

djtech

Hmm.. Well Toshiba laptops are hardy. So, you may want to go for one if you want a laptop that will last you for a long time.

djtech, Mar 19, 2016
Ask a Question