Laptop fans

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by useruser, Apr 12, 2014.

1. useruser

useruser

What do you guys think of laptop fans that sit stationary beneath the laptop and draw power from the USB port ? . Do you guys have one and do you think they help at all with air circulation ?.

useruser, Apr 12, 2014
  2. useruser

babyleans

when i first read the question i understood something different haha. i have one. i don't know if it helps but i sure don't like the sound of it. it makes so much noise.

babyleans, Apr 13, 2014
    CreoleQueen777 likes this.
  3. useruser

KimmyMarkks

I don't have one and this is actually the first time I am hearing of it. I don't think it is necessary unless your laptop has a problem with overheating.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 29, 2015
  4. useruser

CreoleQueen777

I use laptop fans all the time their great to use if you want to prevent over heating or if you have an over heating issue. They really are a great investment.

CreoleQueen777, Nov 30, 2015
  5. useruser

Ishmael

They're unnecessary in my opinion. Generally laptops have built-in fans that should suffice because they're engineered like that, clean them once every couple of months or so and you're good to go.

Ishmael, Nov 30, 2015
  6. useruser

IcyBC

I use this laptop fan for many years now since my HP tends to get hot! It does help keeping the laptop cool and allow the air to circulate on the bottom. In fact, I bought one for each of my three kids since they like to have their laptop sitting on their bed. I believe this will prevent the laptop from over-heating and accident.

IcyBC, Dec 3, 2015
    CreoleQueen777 likes this.
  7. useruser

diligentworker

On my HP laptop, there's a fan, and it seems to be doing its job. I feel it blowing out hot air when I use my computer for several hours at a time.

diligentworker, Dec 13, 2015
Ask a Question