Humble Bundle will send you indie games every month for $12

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

This is great! If I was a steam user I'd surely consider it, since I totally love indie games :) Plus it's for a good cause, so if you are into gaming you might want to take a look at this one!

http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/01/humble-bundle-will-send-you-indie-games-every-month-for-12/

Sefie, Oct 2, 2015
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

It is great for those that play games! I am just suitable for them and would feel rather clumsy and irritations not knowing what to do.

IcyBC, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Sefie

Lun

Hmmm not sure I'd be happy with a subscription. I've been into Indie games lately but not enough to consider a subscription of $12 a month. Also no guarantee that the games they'll bring each month will be worth it. Nonetheless, 5% of it goes to charity, which is great. I would consider it if I had the time to play games + the money. Though that may never happen.

Lun, Oct 2, 2015
  4. Sefie

Sefie

@Lun Those are supposed to be premium indie games, but rumor has it you would be receiving 3 or 5 games a month (not sure). The catch is that you would be receiving truly premium games... but I'd not recommend this unless you are really into indie games.

Sefie, Oct 4, 2015
  5. Sefie

Sefie

@IcyBC Indie games are as good or sometimes even better than the mainstream ones ;) I personally love indie games, some of my favorite survival horror video games are indie ones. If I had the money to subscribe to this I surely would, believe me :)

Sefie, Oct 4, 2015
  6. Sefie

Lun

Oh that's good then. If I had the time (or the money) I'd probably subscribe, but I don't imagine I'll have time to play 3-5 games a month, unless they would be extremely short, otherwise I tend to only play games during holidays.

Lun, Oct 4, 2015
  7. Sefie

Sefie

Same here, Lun. Can you beleive some people think that 3-5 premium games a month is not enough? They think it's too little, lol! I was laughing at that for a bit, because I don't think most of us have time to play 3 or 5 games a month!

Sefie, Oct 5, 2015
  8. Sefie

Lun

Yea but I think some people are so good at games they gobble them up one after the other too quickly lol. I've known people like that, people so obsessed with games like it's running through their veins.

Lun, Oct 6, 2015
  9. Sefie

Sefie

@Lun I've finished games quit fast as well lun, I finished both walking dead games in half a day :p But Now I have no time for games anymore :( It's part of being an adult and having a lot responsibilities. Now I like to get a little dose of video games when I am done with work ;) But just for 30 minutes, max one hour. Duty calls!

Sefie, Oct 6, 2015
  10. Sefie

thess

That's really cool! I'll look into that especially because my husband loves games. This idea reminds me of GameFly.

thess, Oct 9, 2015
  11. Sefie

Sefie

If he likes indie games then go ahead, if he doesn't don't even mess with it. I've met people who love games, but fr some reason they are not big fans of indie games. Some people prefer mainstream games, I personally like both :) But I don't mind odd graphics from time to time! Like for example ''Lone Survivor''. It was a 2D game, but very scary.

Sefie, Oct 10, 2015
Ask a Question