How good is my laptop for gaming?

Discussion in 'MSI' started by rootle, Jun 28, 2016.

1. rootle

rootle

Hi everyone. I'm not really very well informed on laptops. I own an MSI CX61. I want to know how good this laptop is for gaming. I play a few games such as League of Legends and Skyrim on it. LoL works totally fine of course and Skyrim runs well enough. How good would a relatively new game such as The Witcher 3 or Fallout 4 run on it?

rootle, Jun 28, 2016
  2. rootle

spence88

It would do ok I guess if you run them at the lowest settings. Would do pretty bad (or even unplayable) if you want to play those games at high settings. Definitely unplayable at ultra or max settings. But don't feel bad, any 3 year old laptop will probably be busted by those games.

spence88, Jun 28, 2016
  3. rootle

sparkster

I would imagine that it's sufficient and powerful enough to play most games, many up to date games included. I reiterate what was said above though, it may take some messing around with the settings in order for the latest games to run properly on it. Upgrading your RAM may help with that also though. My specs are not too far off yours and I haven't had any problems at all running games yet.

sparkster, Jun 29, 2016
  4. rootle

vantaianphatran

"how good this laptop is for gaming"

If your laptop has a high-end graphics card and games, it will be ok

vantaianphatran, Apr 24, 2019
Ask a Question