Get ready to meet the all grown Chrome OS.

Discussion in 'Chrome OS' started by sharatharadhya, May 22, 2016.

1. sharatharadhya

sharatharadhya

This week Google announced in its I/O various things related to Android its future. The most noteworthy of them all was the update to Chrome OS. This fall Chrome OS will support Google Play Store. This means all your Android apps will now be available on your Chrome book. This is not only a good sign for the growth of Chrome OS but also a direct shot at Microsoft's Continuity. If google pulls this off then there is a lot of chance that Chrome OS is going to be great. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the Chrome OS.

sharatharadhya, May 22, 2016
  2. sharatharadhya

Sefie

I am not on Chrome OS, but this sounds like some really great news for those who do :) So I understand the excitement this must be generating among its users. Good for them, and great move from Chrome.

Sefie, May 22, 2016
  3. sharatharadhya

rz3300

I am glad to see that the whole Play store is going to available for the Chromebooks. That will make my life a whole lot easier. I was planning on purchasing a laptop to make up for the differences of what I was not able to access on the Chromebook, but now I just might wait and see if I am going to even need to anymore. I will just have to go and do a little research now...good news though, and thanks for sharing.

rz3300, May 22, 2016
  4. sharatharadhya

ProNine

I think that's a really great idea especially with the fact that it opens up a lot of opportunities for productivity that is often available in android apps, but no so much in chrome apps. Another good thing is that it allows users to run some of their favorite games on the Chromebook, such as Hearthstone. That one game has been demanded quite often to be made available on Chromebooks with no luck. Alast, they get what they want.

ProNine, May 24, 2016
Ask a Question