Gaming on a Macbook?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by HyperActive, Jul 5, 2016.

1. HyperActive

HyperActive

Macbooks are intense laptops. Honestly, I believe they are the best in the market right now because they are so advanced and have a long life span. Macbooks are used for school, businesses, and general internet browsing. But do you think Macbooks can suit a gamer?

I received my current Macbook Pro 13" display for Christmas in 2012 and have had it since. I used to game a lot, everyday actually, and used my laptop because of its mobility. Macbooks aren't that bad when it comes to gaming, although most games are made for strictly Windows and desktop specs, games on a Macbook are playable and tolerable.

Has anyone experienced gaming on a Mac?

HyperActive, Jul 5, 2016
  2. HyperActive

ProNine

Well, gaming on a laptop is kind of like skiing behind a car. It's doable but definitely is going to hurt. The thing is that a Mac can be used to older and less intense gaming such as Minecraft and Hearthstone. Really, if your real concern is gaming, then you should buy and build a separate PC for that, or maybe even buy a console as it would be a better investment and less of a headache.

ProNine, Jul 7, 2016
Ask a Question