Favorite android game?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sefie, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

I have never been a big fan of mobile gaming, but I must admit that mobile games can be so useful when you are stuck somewhere and have nothing else to do. Like for example when you are waiting at the doctor's office, and there is nothing else to do. That is when those mobile games come in handy for me :)

Right now my favorite game is ''The Sims Freeplay''. I used to play ''Plague Inc'', but I was done with the free version and I really needed the space in my mobile! I haven't spent a dime on those games, by the way ;) Some people do, but I just don't have spare money for that, yet, I've managed to entertain myself when needed for long periods of time :)

What is your favorite android game? Do you ever play games on your phone?

Sefie, Sep 12, 2015
  2. Sefie

sparkster

I haven't really been a huge fan of gaming in quite a while now. I guess I'm just getting older. There are, however, some Android games which have stuck with me which I did enjoy playing. One of them, I believe, was a multiplayer online game called Shadow Gun: Dead Zone, or something to that effect. It was a bit like a futuristic Call Of Duty. Pocket Rally I also enjoyed and there was another 3D racing game but I can't remember what it was called. Dead Trigger was also quite a good zombie game and I also enjoyed playing the Contract Killer games by Glu.

sparkster, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

I know what you mean, since I have gotten older I don't seem to enjoy the same games I did before. It's like my tastes are getting more refined ;) I look for very specific things when it comes to video games lately. Mobile games are more like a second choice, for when there is absolutely nothing else to do ;) Otherwise just PC games :) Mobile games are so restrictive, but I must say they have come a long way.

Sefie, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Sefie

IcyBC

When I still have my Samsung Exhibit phone, the only game I had on it was Bejewel! I found it quite useful when I was at the doctor office while waiting. It kept me occupied and not anxious while sitting there what seemed to be forever :)

IcyBC, Sep 14, 2015
  5. Sefie

Sefie

I had forgotten completely about that game, thanks for reminding me! I love that kind of games, today I am actually going to the doctor again (bummer, way to ruin my almost weekend, lol) and that kind of games are indeed helpful. I had a game that was a lot like it, it was completely free, but I had to uninstalled due the lack of space. I am feeling like trying to search for it again (I've freed some space). Those games do help a lot while waiting at a doc's office. Life savers!

Sefie, Sep 17, 2015
  6. Sefie

cheryllei9h

I play Candy Crush a lot, especially when I need a distraction I just thought of an old game called Snake that I use to play on old nokia phones. I wonder if they have a snake for androids. I will have to check and see.

cheryllei9h, Oct 29, 2015
  7. Sefie

thess

The Sims sounds fun, although I imagine it'd be real addicting. I just only ever played Bejeweled because it was already on my phone and passed the time well.

thess, Oct 29, 2015
  8. Sefie

Ishmael

Fallout Shelter. It's so good it deserves a Steam or console release. It's weird that Bethesda doesn't push it that much, it's free and it doesn't even have that many microtransactions, they're not even intrusive!

Ishmael, Nov 3, 2015
  9. Sefie

dungnvph03125

play Candy Crush a lot, especially when I need a distraction I just thought of an old game called Snake that I use to play on old nokia phones

dungnvph03125, Nov 16, 2015
  10. Sefie

CreoleQueen777

Yes I play Android games. My all time top 3 favorites are Hidden Objects Candy Kingdom, Unblock me and last but not least Angry Birds Rio.
    The first to force me to focus and think harder and Angry Birds is just for ish and giggles.

CreoleQueen777, Nov 16, 2015
  11. Sefie

tommytrant20

I play game :
    clash of clans
    angel store
    are very excited

tommytrant20, Nov 16, 2015
  12. Sefie

PingPongCall

I play a lot of mobile games but I wouldn't say that I enjoy the majority if them. Usually it's just because I'm bored or something. I did recently run into a game called Ragnarok, based off of the PC game, and it's incredible. It translated really well over to the mobile platform. Other than that I would say I spend most of my mobile time playing clash of clans and Plague Inc.

PingPongCall, Dec 16, 2015
  13. Sefie

tommytrant20

the same viewpoint and the same clash of clans game. do not know you have not played the game angle store

tommytrant20, Dec 16, 2015
  14. Sefie

shadejb

My current favorite has to be "Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the cursed king". It's one of the best PS2 JRPG, remade in Unity for smartphone. It's pricy, but the graphic is the same if not better than the PS2 version and the story is as good as I remember it. The only thing missing from the Android version is voice acting, but it's not a bad price to pay for portability. If anyone wants to get it, be aware that it's a Square Enix mobile title, so the price is exorbitantly high (I think it was ~$14 when I bought it).
    X-Com: Enemy Within is another great Android port. One of the best PC turn based strategy in the last decade comes to Android with full features. It's one of those games that will benefit from playing on a tablet, simply because of the increased screen estate.

shadejb, Dec 17, 2015
  15. Sefie

Sefie

Oh nice! i think that game was also available in olrder mobiles, I recall getting the two first games, sadly I couldn't get to end the second one (some sort of bug, sadly). That game was awesome and worth every single penny, really! I had no idea you could find it on Android, I might get it later once I am doing a bit better financially :)

Sefie, Dec 17, 2015
  16. Sefie

tommytrant20

Relive the Past: D

tommytrant20, Dec 18, 2015
  17. Sefie

ProNine

My favorite android game is Pocket God. I might seem like a sadist for liking this game, but you take the role of a God who messes around with the little Pigmen on a stranded island. Really fun and recommend you all to try it out.

ProNine, Dec 26, 2015
  18. Sefie

HornedDemoN

I'm a huge fan of games that don't require a lot of thinking and are simply a way to keep your hands occupied while you're listening to a podcast or something. Keeping that in mind, I love games such as Flappy Bird and Subway Surfers - those two are the absolute best, in my opinion, although sadly Flappy Bird is no longer available on Google Play. Plants vs Zombies (the first one) is also an excellent game which doesn't require significant effort to learn and is tons of fun. It's especially useful for whenever I'm bored out of my mind in class and I want to make time fly by faster (it works wonderfully, thanks to the "flow" principle).

HornedDemoN, Jan 4, 2016
  19. Sefie

nytegeek

I used to like Angry Birds. It made me to angry though. LOL I need to keep my blood pressure down so I avoid it now.

nytegeek, Jan 8, 2016
  20. Sefie

MrsE

I can't help it, I love Angry Birds, but I never play it in public, my husband (a serious gamer) would die of embarrasment.
    I also enjoy playing Chess, Bejeweled and on my old phone I played a plumbing game, Pipes I think it was called? It was a fun puzzle type game.
    I must admit Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest have made me play games much less.

MrsE, Jan 10, 2016
Ask a Question