Error 15

Discussion in 'Acer' started by livermoreb, Sep 3, 2014.

1. livermoreb

livermoreb

I have an acer aspire one netbook with windows xp. As xp is no longer supported I thought I would try to load android to see how it worked on my netbook. Now when I turn on the computer I get an error message just saying Error 15. Can anyone help please?

livermoreb, Sep 3, 2014
  2. livermoreb

Nestone50

Here is what you can do if you have another functioning Windows computer and a USB flash drive of at least 4 gigs. Read about it here: http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/
    Before trying to install on your Acer netbook you will first need to get into the netbook's Bios and change the boot order to USB drive first. I installed this version of Linuz on an old Acer AOA-150. I now can either boot into Windows 7 Home or Kubuntu. In your case, you just want Kubuntu only.

Nestone50, Sep 3, 2014
  3. livermoreb

livermoreb

Tried this but I got an error message saying this site does not exist!

livermoreb, Sep 4, 2014
  4. livermoreb

Nestone50

Nestone50, Sep 4, 2014
  5. livermoreb

livermoreb

Sorry, I am in Spain. I got there in the end by going to pendrivelinux.com and navigating to the easy installer from there.It is now installed on my netbook and I guess I could restore the XP software from the linux software? I am sending this using Linux Ubuntu on my netbook.

livermoreb, Sep 6, 2014
Ask a Question