Either too expensive or likely to become useless...Laptop purchase issue...

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Laucha, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Laucha

Laucha

Hi! I'm new to this forum so I'll post my discussion and wait until anyone can offer his/her help ;) If not, you can keep scrolling...

I've been willing to buy a brand new laptop since I cannot longer use my father's (too much work, very few free time) nor my house's desktop (old, apparently too much uploads and downloads can make it slow o_O)
    So, one day I took a look at my (humble) savings and realized they are too lonely in that drawer and must be wisely spent :cool:.
    I've got 250-450 US dollars available. However, experience and common sense tell me too cheap equals low quality and too expensive not necessarily means good. Therefore, I came by to ask for help.
    I've been taking a look at Mac's which are way too out of my budget and HP's, which are just fine.
    Moreover, I must aware you that I do not play PC games nor intend to, therefore memory stuff can be left out.

Looking forward to find good answers and friendly people,
    Laucha.

Laucha, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Laucha

something back

if you are willing to take a small risk amazon are selling reconditioned laptops.

Searching "GOOGLE SHOPPING" IS ALSO A GOOD PLACE TO START.

something back, Jul 28, 2015
Ask a Question