Do you like your Toshiba?

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by danielle davidson, Jul 2, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidson

I have to say that I really do like my Toshiba laptop. The one that I have is the Toshiba Satellite L755-S5359 15.6-Inch Laptop. I love keyboard that I have on it. I have tried out other keyboards, but none of them compare to this. It's also one of the only ones that I am able to type fast one. And the last thing that I liked was the Windows 7 that is on it. I don't like the other Windows that they are making now, so when this laptop dies, I'll probably switch to Apple. So, do you like your Toshiba laptop?

danielle davidson, Jul 2, 2015
  2. danielle davidson

Sefie

I love Toshiba laptops, my newest one broke recently (thanks to my cat, well, actually it was just the keyboard). I had to use the old one, it's 7 years old already and is still running, but I had to get a new one last year because that old one will surely drop dead soon, lol. Been overeating a lot and so on. Overall I am quite pleased with Toshiba and I really doubt I will ever get another laptop that is not a toshiba.

Sefie, Jul 6, 2015
  3. danielle davidson

danielle davidson

@Sefie wow, that's good that you had yours that long. I really do like my laptop, but I've been having a lot of issues with it lately. The other day it would just die when the laptop moved or the cord came out. Now, this has happened to me before, so it wasn't a shock, but it's just gotten so much worse. And then today I tried to turn it on and the screen was just black. So, now I'm going to take it to Staples tomorrow in hopes that they will be able to fix it. I really do like that laptop and hope that I can get more use from it.

danielle davidson, Jul 12, 2015
  4. danielle davidson

IcyBC

My son has a Toshiba too, and it is still running, but a bit sluggish! He doesn't maintain it like defragmentation, disk clean up, or run the CCleaner as he should. It is now getting to be around 6 0r 7 years old. I have to say his lasted longer than my HP.

IcyBC, Jul 16, 2015
  5. danielle davidson

vinaya

Since Toshiba is a Japanes laptop, I completely rely on Toshiba. Japanese are good with computer technology. I love Toshiba laptops. They are durable, performs well and have a good power back up.

vinaya, Feb 9, 2016
Ask a Question