Dell accepts Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Dell' started by remnant, Sep 25, 2016.

1. remnant

remnant

Dell is the largest company accepting bitcoin for its products which include laptops, consoles, cameras and a host of other items through the Bitcoin transacting site Coinbase. This has improved on flexibility of payments to the company and its a sign of its versatility since Bitcoin is east being accepted as medium of transaction. Is there anyone who has used this option?

remnant, Sep 25, 2016
  2. remnant

hades_leae

I think that's really good, they are taking advantage of a market because there is money to be made, people want to be able to make purchases internationally with BTC and I endorse that because it's a real payment solution.

Many companies better get on the BTC train because it's on the move.

hades_leae, Sep 25, 2016
  3. remnant

Elektron

It definitely would be a good thing since you wouldn't be spending any cash on it, however, you could use any payment method you'd like to, it's all up to you, but that realyl is a good idea, more especially if they accept bitcoins.

Elektron, Sep 25, 2016
  4. remnant

Elektron

I've not used it, not because I've not wanted to, but only because I've not gotten ahold of bitcoins lately since it really is difficult to get in some way, however, I'd use the feature if I had the chance to, of course.

Elektron, Sep 25, 2016
  5. remnant

rz3300

Well this is good news. I had no idea that the larger companies were now accepting Bitcoin. I remember hearing about a few bigger retails here and there, but this is much more substantial I would think. I am curious on the prices now and whether there is any difference, but I doubt it. Interesting though, and very refreshing news for me.

rz3300, Sep 25, 2016
  6. remnant

rz3300

It would certainly be more of an investment with Bitcoin than I am betting a lot of users are used to. For me, in the past, BTC is really just some side money to spend here and there, but just knowing that this is an option might cause me to try and save and invest a little more, but I guess we shall see.

rz3300, Sep 25, 2016
  7. remnant

Fuzyon

Really? I didn't even know it's possible, good on Dell for doing things like this and I'm sure the infrastructure for this paid off. I'm not going to buy anything with BTC anytime soon because whatever I make is little in comparison to how much a laptop costs but I wouldn't be against doing it if I had the funds. It's pretty amazing that big companies are finally adapting.

Fuzyon, Sep 25, 2016
  8. remnant

Karen Gordon

Well, if I had enough Bitcoin to purchase a laptop, I would probably use it to purchase something like that. I just think it is the goal of people who own Bitcoin to be able to either invest it or use it for a large purchase like a Laptop or something tangible. It is the goal of most people who use Bitcoin to be able use it for purchases or investment choices.

Karen Gordon, Oct 2, 2016
Ask a Question