Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by KimmyMarkks, Nov 29, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

Did anyone buy a laptop on Black Fridays? What kinds of deals were there? My father told me after Black Friday that he wanted a laptop. I wish he told me before and I would have looked for good deals!

KimmyMarkks, Nov 29, 2015
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. KimmyMarkks

Krissttina Isobe

:oops:I'm going to just window online shop for laptops this cyber Monday week. I like cyber Monday more than Black Fridays because of the things that happened at shops. The prices are so good at Black Friday deals. Black Fridays was called Day After Thanksgiving Day Sale when I was young. Cyber Monday Week gives us a week for good prices not a day, so I really like Cyber Monday Week sale.

Krissttina Isobe, Nov 30, 2015
  3. KimmyMarkks

CreoleQueen777

Awwh man, It's to bad your Dad told you he wanted a laptop after Black Friday. However like Krisstina said, There is always Cyber Monday. Check Amazon, Best Buy and Wal* Mart for the best deals.

CreoleQueen777, Nov 30, 2015
  4. KimmyMarkks

IcyBC

You still have today, Cyber Monday, to shop if you know what you want to buy for your father. Check on eBay and those electronic websites first to compare price!

IcyBC, Nov 30, 2015
  5. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

Yes! I found a lot of great cyber Monday deals. Pretty much every store was having some kind of offer. I think it is going to be best if I bring him to the store and have him try out several brands. That way I can't go wrong. Hopefully these stores are still having sales until Christmas!

KimmyMarkks, Dec 2, 2015
  6. KimmyMarkks

Rezonate

Black Friday has a lot of great deals for laptops but I prefer shopping on cyber Monday on newegg.com or tigerdirect and even frys electronics. I once got a really good laptop on newegg on cyber Monday for $240 it was a great bargain for a great laptop

Rezonate, Jan 27, 2016
Ask a Question