Apple's new 2016 Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'Apple' started by remnant, Sep 24, 2016.

1. remnant

remnant

It has been more than year now since Apple announced that it was going to release the New Macbook model an upgrade from Macbook 2 and 3 of 13 and 15 inches respectively which were released in 2015. The planned launch of the new Macbook turned into a disappointment for Macbook fans on September 7 have you heard of any new releases?

remnant, Sep 24, 2016
  2. remnant

IcyBC

The only new product from Apple I've heard of is the iPhone 7, and there is so much hype about it. Although the iPhone 7 looks nice, lacking the ear phone plug; but people are still going for it. I have the MacBook Air for a little over a year now, and I am not in a hurry to upgrade to a new one. The prices for Apple is outrageous to chase after.

IcyBC, Sep 24, 2016
  3. remnant

Elektron

No, I have not. All I know about Apple is that they released the new iPhone 7 and it's going to be a success this year and also the next one, of course. They didn't forget about the Macbook, they're just looking for a faster way to make money, indeed.

Elektron, Sep 24, 2016
  4. remnant

sidney-wvr

Prices for new MacBook Pro and Air are insane. It gets too inconvenient to use a non-Apple product on it as well. You see I even bought an adapter for HDMI to display port just so I can use my Wacom Cintiq. I'll focus on getting a new set of mud tires for my truck for now than catching up on Apple's ridiculously price products.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    sidney-wvr, Dec 21, 2017
Ask a Question