Any Surface Pro Owners Here?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Ian, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

Are there any other Surface Pro owners here? I was able to buy one for around £350 including a free keyboard, so took the plunge, even though I'm not a fan of Windows 8.

So far, I'm pretty impressed with the hardware - although I imagine that the Surface 2 would be quite a bit better due to the battery life increase alone! That said, it wasn't available for anywhere near this price ;).

If there are any Surface Pro owners here, do you have any tips or recommendations? I'd be interested in some touch screen friendly games, as I've tried a few so far (like "Faster Than Light"), but they only work with the keyboard attached.

Ian, Apr 15, 2014
  2. Ian

something back

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Cheers for the links :).

I've already done some of those things, the most useful tip on the list is the one about making a recovery drive. As I've only got the 64GB version (and almost half of that is taken up by the OS!), it's really handy to move the recovery image to a USB drive and free up 8GB of valuable space.

Ian, Apr 17, 2014
Ask a Question