Antivirus for SD

Discussion in 'Storage' started by ellyjude, Jan 16, 2016.

1. ellyjude

ellyjude

I have been having troubles with my SD and would like to know from forum members some of the best antivirus for SD so that i can install it

ellyjude, Jan 16, 2016
  2. ellyjude

GearZ

Most anti-virus offerings will scan such devices. What operating system are you using? That will help us narrow down a recommendation.

GearZ, Feb 1, 2016
  3. ellyjude

djtech

I have avast on my phone, which I use to scan SD cards all the time. Also, you can use the anti-virus that you have on your system. I don't have a permanent anti-virus but there are quite a few free offerings out there. Google "Hiren's boot cd", and go through the list of antiviruses that are packaged together in the latest version. Here's an old screenshot:
    . [​IMG]

djtech, Feb 1, 2016
  4. ellyjude

vinaya

Most of the anti virus program that use for your laptop or PC will also scan SD. I have used Avira, Kaspersky and panda cloud and these antivirus are good

vinaya, Feb 7, 2016
  5. ellyjude

IcyBC

I use Avast on my computer to scan my SD and also flash drive once in a while. I agree with everyone's comment above, you can use whatever you have on your computer to do the job!

IcyBC, Feb 9, 2016
  6. ellyjude

djtech

Avira and Avast are pretty standard. You may also want to look at my previous reco.

djtech, Feb 11, 2016
Ask a Question