Amazing story!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sefie, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

I stumbled upon this extraordinary story the other day, if it wasn't because it was accompanied by pictures, there is no way I'd have ever believed it!

[​IMG]

Sefie, Jun 19, 2015
    Krissttina Isobe and IcyBC like this.
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

Wow..what a fantastic and amazing story! Some animals, critters, mammals do have feelings and thinkings, and this proved it! Love it!

IcyBC, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

I thought it was a rather amazing story as well :) I never thought an animal like that would actually feel something that could be described as ''compassion'' and even wanted to help this man eat something. I guess this leopard seal thought this guy was a fellow predator?

Sefie, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Sefie

RageGamingZone

That is an amazing story :) I recently watched the Frozen Planet documentary by David Attenborough and it was very educative about the wildlife cycle in the frozen areas of the planet. It's a must see for anyone that loves this planet we live on.

RageGamingZone, Aug 12, 2015
  5. Sefie

Sefie

Thanks for the recommendation, I totally love to watch documentaries, specially the wildlife ones :) I love them. Where did you find that documentary? On TV? Online? Netflix? I'll search for it, I'll soon be watching a documentary about how much sugar you can find in so called ''healthy'' products.

Sefie, Aug 16, 2015
  6. Sefie

RageGamingZone

I found them Online but can't really point out where due to the user's agreement for copyrights and such, but there are so many documentaries by David Attenborough, Frozen Planet, Life in the Undergrowth, Kingdom of Plants, Natural Curiosities, Big Birds, Fabulous Frogs, Etc.

Oh and if your into sugar maybe you want to take a look at the documentary Fed Up, its great documentary about all what's behind the scenes and how the business is controlling the food markets all around the words and most of it is about conspiracy that revolves around the exploitation of sugar :)

RageGamingZone, Aug 17, 2015
  7. Sefie

Sefie

Awww, can't you at least tell me the name of the web site? I love watching documentaries during my free time. I'd love to check all those documentaries, I'm specially interested in the food and agricultural industry. I love to hear everything about conspiracy theories involving our food sources and all those shady companies like ''Monsanto''. I believe most of those theories are true D:

Sefie, Aug 17, 2015
  8. Sefie

Krissttina Isobe

:oops:WOW! What a fantastic story and yes simply amazing. When the photographer went there to take pictures of a dangerous creature and she turned out to be a nice Mama seal! What a nice story of how animals really are. Here is a video of people helping animals.

Krissttina Isobe, Dec 1, 2015
  9. Sefie

Sefie

Thanks for sharing that video :) And yes, it's amazing how wonderful some animals and humans can be, not all of them are as wild or as bad as people think (talking about both humans and animals, lol). Some are really gentle :)

Sefie, Dec 28, 2015
Ask a Question