Affordable headset?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Sefie, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

Hi guys! I've been asking all around town for prices on headsets, some were very cheap some were very expensive... but it was hard to make a decision because financially speaking things are not well, I am on a budget and I need to be so careful with that I buy. They other problem is that I really don't know much about headset brands. I just need something that will last long enough and offers a good quality microphone, the last one I got lasted only 3 months!! It was a Steren one.

Sefie, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

I have not used a headset ever, but I hope someone in the forum will help you out with the name to a reliable one. This is also something that I have been thinking about buying, but since I don't know much about it, I push it off my list. Having a great headset will enable me to look for different ventures online.

IcyBC, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sue Giplaye

You can get an affordable headset at Walmart or Radio Shack, I brought several from both and they have lasted for about a year. The sound is ok . I wish it was louder but when you think about it the louder headphones are the more damaging it can be to your eardrums.

Sue Giplaye, Aug 4, 2015
Ask a Question