Acer Aspire ES1-512 cm-5 Need Help

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by vlad cretzu, Mar 15, 2015.

1. vlad cretzu

vlad cretzu

Hy everyone, i bought this laptop. I like this one very much. But only one question. Is there any way to put on direct 'charge' (meaning that i want to keep it plugged-in, but without the battery being affected)??? Is there any way to ‘turn off’ the battery, because I can’t get it out. It is inside the laptop, and I can’t access it. I am on windows 7, if it makes some difference. Thanks.

vlad cretzu, Mar 15, 2015
  2. vlad cretzu

something back

This video shows a very similar model to yours, it only goes as far as to explain
    how to replace the ssd harddrive, Battery disconnection is only a few steps away though

It may offer some help

something back, Mar 15, 2015
    vlad cretzu likes this.
  3. vlad cretzu

pappagrump6369

hi, this video shows very well how to easy it is to disassemble this laptop. the battery connects to the motherboard with a white connector with a few wires going into it is situated about where the touchpad would be just unplug it and battery is disabled. there are 2 connectors there make sure you unplug the wider one.
    Pappagrump.

pappagrump6369, Mar 16, 2019
Ask a Question